Monday, April 6, 2015

Welcome to my world writing




After to think much about to write a blog in English here I am. It's not only the wish to write -what I enjoy a lot but in Spanish- it would be more than this, this blog would be a tool to force myself to think  more than only the essential in English, I live now in a country where the official and the public language is English and for many other reasons,  I need to press on the process to learn it completely once and for all. 

I  will see my progress here. 

Plus my books, my teacher, my series, my work, my coworkers, my friends, my magazines, the radio, the news, my movies and my songs. 

Besides that, there is a lot I have to tell about the every day in my new life in this side of the earth. In 20 years I probably won't remember this day, but it will live written here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment